3 Bed Net Zero House Plan with Hip Roof and Options
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This charming 3-bedroom house plan greets you with a covered front porch, lined with tampered columns and topped with slump arches. Gable elements punctuate the hip roof line and are accented with decorative vents. A water table with rough-cut stone contrasts with the smooth stucco walls. The third car bay is stepped back from the front, reducing the street impact of the spacious 3-car garage.
- The foyer’s 10-foot ceiling gives way to pocket doors that open to the kitchen. A convenient coat closet is on the right, while shifting your view to the wide open great room. A stunning vaulted ceiling with faux beams cover the open living room and dining room space. The wall of glass sliders opens completely to the covered lanai. This makes for easy outdoor entertaining with the outdoor kitchen behind the master.
- The gourmet kitchen offers a generous peninsula for casual dining, plenty of room for the pantry and easy access to the garage. Tucked behind a pocket door is the utility room with a sink and plenty of counter top space.
- The master suite is secluded with a private entrance off the living room. Its double french doors open to the lanai. Just past a pair of walk-in-closets is the master bath with all the amenities.
- On the other side of the home are two guest bedrooms each with its own full bath and walk-in closets. The rear guest bedroom has a bath that doubles as a pool bath with access to the covered lanai.
- Designed into this net-zero-ready house plan are exclusive energy-saving techniques that, when built to specs, can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33189ZR and 33190ZR