3-Bed New American Farmhouse Plan with 2-story Great Room and Home Office
About This Plan
- This New American farmhouse plan is clad in board and batten siding and painted brick. A front porch has room for a couple of chairs.
- The main level is nearly all open to one another, except for a powder bath and mudroom with pocket doors to hide any clutter. A rear covered porch extends the living space to the outdoors and is accessible from the 2-story living room.
- The centered fireplace in the family room helps to define the space, and the adjoining kitchen boasts a massive island. A roomy walk-in pantry and farmhouse sink with windows centered on it above are two great touches.
- A work-from-home office is tucked away and has windows that look out across the back porch.
- All 3 bedrooms are located upstairs, as is the laundry room with counter to help with folding.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 22570DR and 22548DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,219 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,083 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,136 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,083 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss