3-Bed Queen Anne-Style House Plan
About This Plan
- This home plan's multiple octagonal turrets, fanciful spindlework and wraparound veranda capture the essence of the Queen Anne style.
- The living room showcases a striking fireplace and overlooks the veranda.
- The efficient kitchen easily serves the elegant dining room, which features a French door to a screened porch.
- The master suite boasts a spectacular private bath with an oval tub in an octagon-shaped alcove crowned by an 11-ft. ceiling.
- The upstairs game room makes a nice spot for children's activities.
- A detached garage comes with the plan and measures 24' by 24'.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,071 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,236 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 835 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 4"
- Depth: 62' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"