3-Bed Ranch Home Plan with Side-Entry Garage
About This Plan
- If you find that the formal living and dining rooms in this home are not sufficient to handle your entertaining needs, you can simply move the festivities to the immense family room!
- You'll love the special details that have been included: columns separating the living and dining rooms, a cathedral ceiling in the living room, a window-framed hearth in the family room, a butler's pantry connecting the dining room to the kitchen, and a 3-car garage.
- The kitchen and nook are fully tiled. The kitchen has a workspace island, a planning desk and an over-the-sink window.
- A rich master suite is separated from the secondary bedrooms and features a bath with an oversized walk-in closet, garden whirlpool tub and two sinks. The two family bedrooms share a full bath at the other end of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,401 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,401 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 2"
- Depth: 65' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss