3 Bed Ranch Home with Alternate Exterior
About This Plan
- As soon as you step inside this ranch home, you will appreciate the open floor plan. The vaulted great room is visible from the foyer where a closet awaits your guests' coats.
- The formal dining room maintains an open feel as well with only decorative columns at one corner designating the space.
- The kitchen overlooks the great room and the cozy fireplace. Plus, there's plenty of casual dining space in the kitchen at the angled eating bar.
- The secluded master bedroom enjoys an elegant coffered ceiling, a private bath with a double vanity, and a spacious walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 57323HA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,863 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,863 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss