3 Bed Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- The formal rooms are immediately to the right of the entry foyer and include an open living/dining room combination with dramatic high ceilings.
- A door in the dining room takes you across a central hallway to the kitchen with walk-in pantry and attached nook.
- Sliding glass doors in the nook lead to outdoor spaces.
- The family room is just beyond the nook and features a lovely fireplace and a full wall of windows overlooking the rear yard.
- The sleeping quarters include two family bedrooms with ample closet space and a shared bath and the master suite with private bath.
- The master bedroom is also graced by a huge walk-in closet.
- A two-car garage sits at the opposite end of the plan, near a large laundry area and a half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,015 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,015 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss