3 Bed Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- The formal living and dining rooms are open and gracefully shaped by columns and soffits at their boundaries.
- The family room, by contrast, is private and cozy, offering a fireplace perfect for warming cool evenings.
- The island kitchen has access to either the formal dining room or a sunny breakfast nook.
- The two-car garage provides access to the home through the laundry room.
- The master bedroom offers an extra-large walk-in closet, a box bay window, a whirlpool tub and a double vanity.
- The other two bedrooms share a full bath and the third bedroom could be easily converted to a striking den with a cathedral ceiling and an arch-top window.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,984 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,984 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 4"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss