3 Bed Ranch House Plan with Lower Level Expansion
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This spacious 3 bedroom ranch house plan gives you lots of space on one level and expansion space with the optional finished lower level. Walk in off the front porch and you are welcomed by the open concept floor plan.
- The living room has front-to-back views and there is a circular flow between the living room, dining room and kitchen.
- Sliding doors in the dining room take you to the screened deck in back.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet which has a door opening to the laundry room: how convenient!
- The lower level gives you 2 additional bedrooms, a third bath, a large exercise room and a wet bar in the family room. There's also storage and a dedicated mechanical room.
- An over-sized 3-car garage with a workshop has lots of storage for your wheeled toys and projects. The family entry off the garage has built-in lockers to help reduce clutter.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,980 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,540 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Deck: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 8"
- Depth: 67' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1400 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Basement 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss