3 Bed Ranch with Country Porch
About This Plan
- A country porch with graceful columns greets you as you enter this traditional ranch home plan .
- The kitchen, complete with eat-in breakfast bar overlooks the spacious living room that's just off the entry.
- The spacious master bedroom can be found on the left side of the home plan and features a large walk-in closet and separate bath. Two additional bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home for maximum privacy.
- A laundry room separates the two bedrooms from the garage on that side of the house.
- The roof is a truss design with an 6:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 89930AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,274 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,274 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss