3 Bed Ranch with Lower Level Expansion
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Live all on one level in this Ranch house plan or add two extra bedrooms by finishing off the lower level.
- Tray ceilings, an open floor plan and expansion possibilities make this home special.
- From the large kitchen island, you can see the living room corner fireplace and have a full view into the dining room.
- There's room for 5 stools at the peninsula eating bar and a walk-in pantry gives you extra storage.
- Homeowners get a master suite with a tray ceiling, big walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- Finishing the lower level also gives you a huge family room with wet bar and a giant storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,677 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,677 sq. ft.
- Deck: 252 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 936 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater