3-Bed Ranch with Vaulted Living Area
About This Plan
- Simple rooflines make this ranch home plan a cinch to build. And it is economical too!
- The living room's vaulted ceiling brings focus to the fireplace at the end of the room.
- The open dining/kitchen area creates a spacious feeling with plenty of counter space and storage. A deck off the rear is great for outdoor meals or relaxation.
- The master bedroom also has a vaulted ceiling. Two additional bedrooms share the second bath.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 92039VS, 92040VS and 92041VS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,201 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,201 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12