3 Bed Saltbox Colonial House Plan
About This Plan
- This 3 bed saltbox colonial house plan has a simple facade and a side entry 2 car garage.
- Inside, decorative ceilings grace the rooms and a well-planned layout provides easy traffic flow and hubs for activity.
- The kitchen has an angled pensinsula
- The master suite, with its full bath and huge closet, is secluded on the main level for privacy.
- Upstairs, a balcony with linen closets connects two secondary bedrooms to a skylit full bath.
- The stick framed roof has a 7:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,095 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,556 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 539 sq. ft.
- Deck: 173 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,556 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite