3-Bed Southern Coastal Home Plan with Den and Spacious Lanai
About This Plan
- A prominent elevated entry adds to the eye-catching curb appeal on this Southern Coastal home plan. The 3-bedroom layout offers a central living space that extends onto a spacious covered lanai.
- Serve up snacks at the kitchen's island or sit down for an elegant meal in the dining room. The second freezer in the walk-in pantry makes buying in bulk an option.
- The owner's suite opens to the lanai, and offers two large walk-in closets, with a generous owner's bath with dual vanities.
- Secluded on the other side of the home are two guest bedrooms that share a full bath. A large den sits at the rear of the home, with sliders that open to the bar and lanai.
- The 3-car garage steps up to a mud bench with handy closet. Nearby is the utility room where dirty clothes can be dropped off; rounding out the perfect home for family and entertaining.
- Designed into the house plan are exclusive energy-saving techniques that when built to specs, can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,894 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,894 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 469 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 99 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 106' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 861 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard