3-Bed Southern Home Plan with 10' Deep Front Porch
About This Plan
- Front porch dreams come true with this 3-bedroom Southern home plan, while the symmetrical exterior offers a sense of comfort to the immense curb appeal.
- The family room welcomes you inside, complete with a warm fireplace and clean views into the kitchen. A large island anchors the kitchen, and pocket doors allow you to dine in private in the adjacent dining room.
- The main-floor master bedroom considers your future needs, and includes a 5-fixture bath with a walk-in closet.
- The work-at-home resident will appreciate the office, tucked towards the back of the home, near the rear porch.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms frame a quaint sitting nook that could be used as a playroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,313 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,544 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 769 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 546 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick