3-Bed Timeless European House Plan
About This Plan
- With its gracious and timeless exterior, this European house plan has an imposing presence.
- Arched windows and stone and brick enhance the home.
- Inside, to 10' high ceilings and an open floor plan make the home feel huge.
- The vaulted and beamed great room has Old World charm and is open to the kitchen and breakfast area.
- A huge covered porch in back has both an outdoor fireplace and a kitchen for grilling.
- On the right side of the home, a portico leads back to parking for four cars with bays broken up into a 2 car and two single car garages.
- Get the master suite of your dreams with a double tray ceiling and bay windows ideal as a reading nook.
- Both master walk-in closets are large.
- Family bedrooms lie on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,270 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,270 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 774 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 126' 5"
- Depth: 75' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1551 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 8
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 14
- Framing Type: Stick