3-Bed Traditional House Plan with a 3 Season Porch
About This Plan
- Everything about this 1-1/2 story home will surpass your expectations.
- The entry features a graceful vaulted ceiling and leads to the family room, which offers a fireplace surrounded by built-in cabinets and two-story windows that overlook the back yard.
- For entertaining, look no farther than the formal living and dining rooms.
- The kitchen will impress you with its efficient design, island, large pantry, and attached nook that leads to a three-season porch and a deck.
- The unique tray ceiling in the master bedroom is only the start; it also features an extra-large walk-in closet and a private bath.
- Upstairs, two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
- This plan also provides a laundry room, half bath, lots of closet space, and a three-car garage with a built-in workbench.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,783 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,123 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 660 sq. ft.
- Deck: 129 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss