3-Bed Traditional House Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- The arched entryways and corresponding garage door add to the great curb appeal on this traditional house plan, complete with a bonus room above the double garage.
- The shared living spaces are open to one another and occupy the right side of the home. A grilling porch off of the dining area provides additional space to lounge, or dine.
- Seating around the kitchen island is ideal for snacks or casual meals, and a pantry in the nearby hallway boosts storage space.
- The boxed ceiling above the master suite makes the room feel larger, and the attached, 5-fixture bath includes all of the standard amenities.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located behind the double garage, and share a full bath. Utilize the bonus room above the garage for a variety of purposes: storage, playroom, media room, or home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,493 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 276 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick