3 Bed Traditional with Master Sitting Area
About This Plan
- A strong commanding exterior faзade is designed with multi-hued stone work, cedar shakes, horizontal siding and double front covered porches which are highlighted with stone pillars and substantial columned beams.
- The two story foyer opens onto the formal dining room and casual two story family room where there is plenty of space to entertain.
- The family room will be warmed by the handsome fireplace and entertaining is continued onto the rear positioned timbered deck.
- The grand kitchen features loads of counter and counter space and there is a separate pantry as well. The large breakfast room features double window views and French door access onto the second covered porch where dining outdoors will be enjoyed.
- There is a two car side loading garage that leads to the coat closet, powder room and second story staircase.
- The second story features an elongated hallway with skylight and overviews onto the foyer and family room below.
- Bedrooms two and three feature good floor space, nice window views and plentiful closet space along with a shared hall bath.
- The laundry room is also situated on this floor for convenience.
- The master suite is located on the opposite end cap of the hallway for privacy. There is a large master bedroom with a double step trey ceiling and an adjoining sitting room.
- The attached walk-in closet is oversized and the en suite bath is highlighted with dual sinks, a garden tub and a separate shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,819 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 843 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 976 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 843 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 583 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12