3 Bed Traditional with Split Bed Layout
About This Plan
- Three gables, a covered entry and an exterior of stone and stucco give this 3 bed house plan great curb appeal. The covered entry take you to the foyer with welcoming views to the great room.
- On your left, french door sopen to the quiet study. An arched opening on your right take you to the formal dining room which has access to the kitchen for easy serving.
- There is seating at the counter in the kitchen, which is open to both the great room and the breakfast area. A fireplace anchors the back wall of the great room which has a tray vaulted ceiling and built-ins on the left wall.
- The master suite has a tray vaulted ceiling as well and a long walk0in closet off the bath. Two more bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
- There is a large utility room just off the garage.
- The stick framed roof has an 8:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,161 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,161 sq. ft.
- Storage: 99 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 346 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 783 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick