3 Bed Tuscan House Plan with Wine Cellar
About This Plan
- This European villa boasts a 3,200 square foot home with an Old World Tuscan theme both inside and out.
- A large central hall divides the bedroom areas from the living areas of the home. Half way down the kitchen opens on the left and a great built-in banquette on the right gives you a unique spot for eating.
- The circular tower serves as a study or formal dining room.
- Entertain friends in your living room with 16' ceilings and a fireplace. A wet bar will help liven things up and the covered porch provides an outdoor entertainment spot. And don't forget the large walk-in wine cellar in the partial lower level.
- The master suite has a walk-in shower with dual shower heads, twin vanities and a walk-in closet. Two more beds each have their own baths.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,222 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 160 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,062 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 46 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 53' 3"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 614 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick