3 Bed Tuscan With Rounded Foyer
About This Plan
- A walled courtyard directs you to the unusual rounded front foyer in this narrow lot Tuscan home plan.
- Once inside, a huge living area combines kitchen, dining and living rooms, all of which get to enjoy the fireplace.
- Two family bedrooms lie in front while the master suite is tucked away in the rear for quiet and privacy.
- Note the spacious master walk-in closet that gives you lots of storage.
- The roof is stick construction and has a 6:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 36851JG (1,735 sq. ft.) with a flipped kitchen and living room arrangement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,120 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,120 sq. ft.
- Entry: 29 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 187 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 45' 8"
- Depth: 79' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick