3-Bed Vacation House Plan with Bunk Room
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, vacation house plan features a ground level garage, ideal for low-country living.
- A double-sided staircase leads to the front door, protected by a covered porch. Step inside, and discover the square-shaped kitchen to the left, which leads to to the open dining area and living room.
- A rear porch spans the width of the home, and encourages outdoor living, while an elevator resides in the center of the design to help maneuver between floors.
- Sliding doors in the master suite keep you connected to the outdoors, and the pass-through closet conveniently leads to the laundry room.
- Upstairs, two additional bedrooms can be found, and a bunk room offers additional sleeping space for friends or family. A sitting room completes the second level by offering a fun communal space for all to enjoy.
- Related Plans: Get a simpler second floor with house plan 15261NC and an alternate version with house plan 15267NC
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,592 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,528 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,064 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front