3 Bedroom Contemporary Ranch Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Linked gathering spaces - and plenty of private spaces as well - create a great environment for family living at the heart of this 3 bedroom contemporary ranch home plan. Slender posts highlight the high-ceilinged covered porch, which extends to the right. Natural light washes into the entry through sidelights and a high window in the front door.
- Double doors on the entry's right open into what could be a dining room, parlor, or home office. Light washes in through a rectangular bay. The opening to the hallway and kitchen at the rear could have a sliding door.
- Angling off to the right, the entry leads into a kitchen and nook that flow on into the spacious great room. At that same juncture, a left hallway leads into the bedroom wing. Another hallway, on the right, heads to a guest suite, bathroom, garage access, a utility room, and a huge hobby room.
- A roomy walk-in pantry fills one of the kitchen's corners, and a nook extends out on the left. Standing at the kitchen sink, you can keep tabs on activities outside on the partially covered patio or gaze out across the flush eating counter into the great room, where tall windows flank the gas fireplace.
- The spacious owners' suite fills half of the bedroom wing. Amenities include two sinks, a walk-in shower, private toilet, and walk-in closet.
- One of the other bedrooms also has a walk-in closet. Built-in desks line two side walls of the front bedroom, joined by a hutch on the front wall. These two bedrooms share a full bathroom that is available for all to use, while yet another general use bathroom is adjacent to the guest room.
- The roof has a 6 on 12 pitch.