3 Bedroom Cottage With Great Appeal
About This Plan
- Modest in square footage, this country home plan provides all the essentials and more in a charming package.
- Step off the covered porch into the foyer with its coat closet and sitting area. The family room is visible from here and includes a graceful three-section arched window that gives you great natural light.
- In back, the kitchen and dining area share a large space, and a curved breakfast bar provides a spot for snacks and informal meals.
- A door from the dining area opens to the backyard. A bathroom with a shower and laundry facilities completes the first floor.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom and two secondary bedrooms share a full bath with separate tub and shower.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 2157DR (1,530 sq. ft.) and an alternate exerior with house plan 21694DR.
- Get even more room with house plan 21845DR (1,621 sq. ft.).
- Get an attached garage with house plans 21115DR, 21466DR and 21732DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,432 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 756 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss