3 Bedroom Craftsman Home Plan with Bonus
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom Craftsman house plan has great curb appeal and an attractive front porch with stout columns with set on stone bases.
- The main floor features 9'-ceilings and an open floor plan in the back.
- The large open kitchen has room for an island and has views across the entire width of the home.
- The master suite upstairs features a tray ceiling and a spacious sitting room with a window seat plus a large walk in closet. Laundry is conveniently located upstairs as are the two other bedrooms.
- Get a fourth bedroom with the bonus room over the garage.
- The roof is stick construction and has a 10 on 12 pitch.
- Related Plans: Check out House Plan 75444GB for an alternate elevation and second floor (2,489 sq. ft)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,465 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,204 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,261 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 209 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick