3 Bedroom Hip-Roofed Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch house plan deliverfs three bedrooms and two bathrooms in a compact 54' by 54' footprint. The exterior of this plan consist of a large covered porch, a side entry garage, and a hipped roof.
- The foyer opens to the dining room and family room and has an open feel.
- A fireplace is centered on the back wall and is flanked by windows giving you glimpses of the deck beyond.
- The kitchen has an L-shaped counter and is open to the bright breakfast room. Access there to the deck makes al fresco eating a breeze.
- The master suite enjoys deck access and has a tray ceiling that maxes out at 11'. His and hers walk-ins and convenient laundry are nice features.
- The basement foundation provides ample room for future expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,960 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,960 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,960 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12