3 Bedroom Home Plan with Large Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A large 4-columned front porch and a large covered patio in the back give you outdoor spaces to complement over 2,500 square feet inside.
- The entry with 10' ceiling leads you to the large great room with warming fireplace flanked by windows. A door leads to the large covered patio in back.
- The kitchen is open to the breakfast room which also has patio access for easy outdoor dining. The spacious kitchen has room for a large island and features a large pantry for storage.
- The master suite is secluded and features an attractive bay windows and a large walk-in closet off the 5-fixture bath.
- The formal dining room and study (which could double as a guest bedroom) flank the entry.
- Expand upstairs with the optional bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,587 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,587 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 10"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 780 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Split Bedrooms