3 Bedroom Master Down French Country
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom master-down French Country house plan has beautiful lines and great detailing with elegant ceiling treatments.
- Step through the broad entry and glimpse the dining room with an 10' tray ceiling and a french doors leading to a 52'-wide covered rear patio.
- Open to the dining room you'll see both the living room and kitchen. The living room features a 13' tray ceiling and a five-sided bumpout that gives you panoramic views to the rear.
- A large island anchors the kitchen. Windows over the sink give more views out the back.
- The master suite has patio access and a 10' tray ceiling. Off the master bath you'll find a large walk-in closet. Laundry is nearby off the garage and master hall.
- A private bedroom is located at the far left. This could double as a home office.
- Upstairs you'll get 2 bedrooms with walk-in closets plus plenty of attic storage.
- Related Plan: For a related version with a 3-car garage option, see house plan 24617GK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,873 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,119 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 754 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 548 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 1"
- Depth: 68' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 631 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick