3 Bedroom Narrow Lot Beauty
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom house plan with a mixed material exterior will fit perfectly on a narrow lot.
- The elegant foyer is flanked by a quiet study with coffered ceiling on one side, and the formal dining room with octagonal trey ceiling and large decorative pillars defining the room's perimeters on the other.
- In close proximity are the pantry, kitchen and utility room for ease in serving.
- The family gathering area consists of the kitchen, breakfast area and family room with a 20' ceiling. The family room's corner warming fireplace helps keep this area cozy.
- Access to the patio can be achieved through the breakfast area.
- The gourmet kitchen provides a free-standing island for additional counter space. The breakfast bar can be shared with the family room and breakfast area.
- The luxurious master suite boasts a bayed window sitting area under a vaulted ceiling, lavish master bath with his and hers vanities, separate shower, tub, and large wardrobe.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms with walk-in closets and full baths share space with the large game room with bar and built-ins. You'll enjoy the views from above to the main level below.
- The two-car front entry garage completes this house plan.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 36387TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,646 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,304 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"