3 Bedroom Prairie Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
- Substantial columns on the front entry define the impression of this prairie style home.
- As you enter the home, the spacious great room will draw you in where a fireplace flanked by built-in shelving creates a comfortable living space.
- The open plan features a kitchen with rounded island that overlooks the space and creates direct sight lines to the adjacent nook.
- A formal dining room is accessed through a door leading from the kitchen to the front of the home left of the entry.
- The master suite lies to the back of the home behind the kitchen and pleases mom with tray ceilings, a spacious walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub and dual sinks.
- Two additional bedrooms are found to the right of the entry and share the main bath just off the hall.
- A split-load three-stall garage completes this plan.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 89735AH and 89445AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,291 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,291 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 888 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss