3-Bedroom Prairie Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- An open-concept floor plan includes the spacious great room, kitchen and dining room.
- The master suite is at the back of the home for maximum privacy.
- A step ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and close access to the laundry makes the master attractive to all.
- Two additional bedrooms and a full bath are found on the opposite side of the home to the left of the entry.
- Related Plan: Get a finished walkout basement with house plan 890123AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,626 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,626 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 95 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 635 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss