3-Bedroom Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This three-bedroom ranch home plan is ready to meet the needs of your family. The two-car garage has plenty of extra room for a workbench or storage and leads directly into the first floor laundry.
- The open kitchen has all the amenities including a center island and a breakfast nook ideal for family meals and snacks.
- An arched soffit with elegant columns separates the dining room, perfect for formal dining, from the great room.
- The large great room features a corner fireplace and illuminating windows that overlook the rear yard.
- The master bedroom has a decorative tray ceiling and a private master bath that leads to the large walk in closet and features a double vanity, shower and inviting spa tub.
- Two additional bedrooms share a full bath, also with a double vanity.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,796 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,796 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss