3 Bedroom Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- The living room features a fireplace and built-ins while the dining room has column accents.
- The eleven-foot ceilings found in the foyer and the living/dining rooms make this house seem spacious and open.
- The kitchen, with a center island and eating bar, opens directly into the breakfasts nook.
- The three bedrooms are clustered together, with the master bedroom and its eleven-foot ceiling, large walk-in closet and exquisite bath offering a great retreat.
- The two family bedrooms share a full bathroom.
- Additionally, a three-car garage offers the space you need for storage or a workshop and allows access to the home through a large laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,095 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,095 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss