3 Bedroom Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Enhancing the kitchen area are an island work center, a walk-in pantry and a breakfast nook that leads to a porch on the right side of the home.
- The formal dining room with its elegant bay window will impress your guests.
- The great room is complete with a cathedral ceiling and a fireplace.
- A large laundry room with a service entrance to the two-car garage that boasts additional storage.
- The master suite includes an extra-large master bath that features a corner whirlpool tub, separate shower and twin sinks. There is also a huge walk-in closet.
- The two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,286 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,286 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss