3 Bedroom Split Design
About This Plan
- A covered entry welcomes guests to this fine three-bedroom home plan. The foyer opens through arches to a great room with a high ceiling and a fireplace perfect for snuggling up with family or visiting with friends.
- The U-shaped kitchen features a work island and ample counter space and it will be a pleasure to serve meals in the adjacent nook or the covered rear porch.
- For entertaining, the dining room, with its ten-foot ceiling, will make a great impression.
- The master bedroom suite, separated from the family bedrooms for privacy, is sure to please with two closets, one of which is a walk-in, and a sumptuous bath. The two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
- The spacious three-car garage offers access to the house through a laundry room with a storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,916 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,916 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 4"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss