3-Bedroom Stone and Shake Craftsman Home Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This inviting 3-bedroom craftsman home plan features a covered front porch with columns, angled 2-car garage, and beautiful stone and shake exterior.
- The secluded master suite offers privacy, a generously sized walk-in closet, and a 5-piece bath with a linen closet and walk-in shower.
- The well-appointed kitchen boasts a breakfast bar and nook for easy entertaining and casual eating options.
- A spacious and versatile over-the-garage bonus room is filled with possibility.
- At the rear of the home, a screened porch and deck give you options for enjoying the outdoors.
- Thoughtful details like a mud/laundry room off the garage and walk-in butler’s pantry lend convenience and a touch of luxury.
Bonus Above Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,470 sq. ft.
- Deck: 249 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 322 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 351 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 6"
- Depth: 73' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12