3 Bedrooms Plus Study Could Make 4
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this compact house plan packs a lot of features such as tray ceilings in the great room and master bedroom, a split bedroom design for privacy and a 3 car garage.
- A covered patio in the rear also has a fireplace for those chilly evenings.
- Split bedrooms keep the master suite off to itself with two other bedrooms on the opposite side of the house. The study can be used as a guest room.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook have views of the great room with its angled corner fireplace.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 48325FM, 48035FM, 48052FM and 48160FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,062 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,062 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 75' 1"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 667 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick