3 Beds and an Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- With two bedrooms on the main floor and one huge suite on the second floor, this Traditional house plan nicely separates all the bedrooms.
- The galley style kitchen is tops for efficiency and there's a pocket door to close the kitchen off from the rest of the house.
- Yet the views remain open as you can see over the half wall into the huge living room.
- No formal dining room here, just one big open space that makes sense.
- A side porch in back of the kitchen is brightened by four skylights.
- The home office has a quiet location at the back of the home.
- The upstairs suite is huge and has two closets and a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,294 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,889 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 405 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 9"
- Depth: 72' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick