3 Beds With A Vaulted Master Suite
About This Plan
- Transom windows, a two-story family room and a good-looking exterior make this a house a pleasure to come home to.
- Designed with popular amenities such as a walk-in pantry and split bedrooms, it meets the demands of today's families.
- Outdoor space comes from the rear porch where you can grill, dine outside or just enjoy the sunshine.
- The vaulted master suite has windows on two sides, making it bright and airy.
- An added feature is the door from the master walk-in closet right into the laundry room.
- Bonus space on the second floor has a handy half bathroom too.
- The roof pitch is 12:12.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,893 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,893 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 341 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 73' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick