3-Car Detached Modern Garage with Concrete Siding
About This Plan
- This modern 3-car detached garage gives you separate bays with their own garage doors for each vehicle. A man-door on the side gives you access to the garage as well.
- The exterior is finished with concrete siding.
- The foundation is designed with a concrete slab on grade.
- The roof is standing-seam metal over a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses at a 2:12 pitch.
- Plans come with an unlimited-build license.
- Related Plan: Get extra storage area with garage plan 44183TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 0 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 0
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 13' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 912 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss