3 Levels of Living With Potential for Long Term Guests
About This Plan
- A triple set of covered porches grace the front of this narrow lot house plan. The exterior features a seamless mix of brick, siding, exposed rafters and wood columned beams.
- This home is perfect for a narrow lot with its 30’ width.
- A dramatic 2-story foyer houses a double staircase and is open to the formal dining room where a pass-thru to the kitchen reveals a large center island and separate pantry. An adjacent breakfast room features rear porch access and the large family room contains coffered ceilings and a warming fireplace. There is a rear loading 2-car garage.
- The top floor has three bedrooms including the master with vaulted master bath. The laundry is conveniently located to all the bedrooms.
- The lower level gives you a rec room and a full bath. This floor could be used for long term guests or for a boomerang child.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,127 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,309 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,317 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss