3 or 4 Bedroom Country Farmhouse Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This 3 or 4 bedroom country farmhouse plan is a family-friendly design. A flexible room on the first floor could serve as another bedroom, an office or a place for visiting guests.
- Built-ins are found throughout the house, and wide covered porches provide outdoor living space in both front and back.
- The great room has a corner fireplace and opens to the rear deck. An optional layout creates an expanded great room and gives the design a very open feel.
- A tray ceiling tops the private master bedroom which has access to the side covered porch. The luxurious master bath features a garden spa tub, tiled shower, private commode, dual sinks and a large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms (one with a vaulted ceiling and walk-in closet) share a bath. A vaulted rec room, sitting area and large bonus room and storage space round out the home plan.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 6543RF.
- Build in reverse with house plan 6544RF.
- Get another bedroom with house plan 6532RF (3,005 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,389 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,544 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 403 sq. ft.
- Storage: 241 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 670 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 654 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery