3 or 4 Bedroom Country Farmhouse Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This 3 or 4 bedroom country farmhouse plan is a family-friendly design. A flexible room on the first floor could serve as a bedroom, an office or a place for visiting guests.
- Built-ins are found throughout the house, and wide covered porches provide outdoor living space in both front and back.
- The great room has a corner fireplace and opens to the rear deck. An optional layout creates an expanded great room and gives the design a very open feel.
- A tray ceiling tops the private master bedroom which has access to the side covered porch. The luxurious master bath features a garden spa tub, tiled shower, private commode, dual sinks and a large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms (one with a vaulted ceiling and walk-in closet) share a bath. A vaulted rec room, sitting area and large bonus room and storage space round out the home plan.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Need a two-car garage? See house plan 6542RF.
- Want to build this in reverse? See house plan 6545RF.
- Need another bedroom? See house plan 6532RF (3,005 sq. ft.).