3 to 4 Beds Plus a Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A brick exterior with twin column covererd entry an attractive dormer gives this flexible house plan great curb appeal. Inside, you get 3 or 4 beds depending on your use of the flex room plus expansion over the garage if needed.
- The foyer gives you views through to the back of the home where the family room awaits with a tray ceiling and a fireplace and direct access to the roomy back porch.
- The kitchen is centrally located and has easy service to the formal dining room and the breakfast nook. Its location hear the garage entry makes grocery unloading a breeze.
- The master features a large walk-in closet and has a ceiling that raises from 9' to 10' to 11'. Across the home the remaining beds await.
- A bonus room upstairs gives you expansion possibilities.
- The roof is stick framed with a 10:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Get a tray ceiling in the living room with house plan 86201HH (2,785 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,667 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,667 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 391 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 390 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 69' 5"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 654 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick