Traditional House Plan with Bonus Room Over Garage
About This Plan
- Get an elegant first floor master suite with a tray ceiling in this Country house plan.
- There's a fireplace in the big living room and a built-in desk in the study near the foyer.
- A country kitchen at the back of the house combines the cooking and eating areas.
- Charming dormer windows enhance each bedroom on the second floor.
- Family and friends alike will love the huge bonus room over the two car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,218 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,425 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 793 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,425 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 415 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 402 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick