4 Bed 2 Story Home with Rear- Facing Garage
About This Plan
- Traditional styling and elegant exterior design elements outline the façade of this spacious4 bed home plan. Dormers, horizontal siding, a stone and cedar shake feature wall and an expansive front covered porch give it great curb appeal. The front covered porch is framed by beautiful columned beams and open archways.
- In addition to the front covered porch and master suite porch, there is a large rear deck, an adjacent screened porch and a side porch. The side porch grants access into the family laundry/mudroom; great for maintaining a tidy home.
- The formal dining room and study flank the two story foyer and family space can be found at the rear of the home. The common rooms contain a two story family room, a breakfast room, outstanding kitchen space and a vaulted keeping room.
- The second story landing houses a large loft area; perfect as a playroom or homework station for the children. There are three large bedrooms, two of which share an oversized Jack and Jill bath with private vanities. The fourth bedroom is privately situated at the opposite end of the hallway and offers a walk-in closet and private bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,053 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,007 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,046 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 453 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick