4-Bed Bungalow Plan with Double-Decker Back Porch
About This Plan
- The double-decker, back porch on this 4-bedroom bungalow allows you to take advantage of rearward views. Perfect for a sloped lot, this home boasts a sprawling lower level with 9 foot ceilings.
- The main level includes the shared living spaces - family room, dining room, and kitchen - along with the master bedroom, and a second bedroom with access to a full bath. The master bath provides dual sinks and a sizable walk-in closet.
- A kitchen island offers bar-top seating and the walk-in pantry is within reach for easy access. Three sets of doors lead to the back, covered porch, which is partially screened.
- Downstairs, a game room with a wet bar leads to bedrooms 3 and 4; one includes a full bath, and one utilizes the hall bath. An entertainment room is also included, along with plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,031 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,389 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,642 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 10"
- Depth: 53' 1"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"