4 Bed Coastal Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- This 4 bed coastal cottage house plan is perfect for the family looking to take advantage of excellent views both front and rear.
- The main level of the floor plan has a modest living area with a 2-story entry, functional kitchen with full fridge, range, microwave, dishwasher and flush bar. The passageway from the kitchen to the dining room features a servery and an oversized walk-in pantry.
- Nestled away on the opposite side of the home is the master bedroom and master bath. The master bath offers his and her vanities, large walk-in shower and a soaking tub.
- The second level offers 3 bedrooms each with their own walk-in closet and a large shared hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,526 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,741 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 785 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 927 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12