4-Bed Coastal Country House Plan with Rear Balcony Upstairs
About This Plan
- This country coastal house plan has a 2-car courtyard-entry garage with a shed dormer above giving you room for a bedroom with bath above. Three columns support the roof with exposed rafter tails giving you room for a rocking chair or two and providing cover as you enter the front door.
- Two bedrooms are on the main floor including the master suite. The rest of the first floor gives you an open concept layout.
- Enter the home from the garage and you are steps away from the kitchen with a large walk-in pantry. The island has two sinks and gives you casual seating on the living room side.
- Sliding doors in both the dining and living rooms give you access to a 12'-deep back porch.
- Upstairs, there's a gathering room with balcony access and a bedroom with a full bath.A separate set of stairs takes you to the fourth bedroom over the garage.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 15274NC and 15249NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,326 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,326 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 89' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 734 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick