4-Bed Coastal House Plan with Bunk Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Parking resides on the ground level of this 4-bedroom, coastal house plan, along with a mudroom and elevator for quick and easy access between floors.
- A convenient powder bath and coat closet is located just inside from the formal entry, along with a formal dining room.
- The laundry room sits adjacent the kitchen to help when multi-tasking, and a large prep island lends plenty of workspace.
- The great room and master suite reside towards the back of the home to take advantage of any rearward views, both providing access to the rear porch.
- Upstairs, two additional bedrooms and a bunk room provide plenty of space for sleeping. A rear-facing, gathering room includes a wet bar and offers a private balcony, or convert this space into a fourth bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 15218NC, 15007NC, 15034NC and 15205NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,022 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 233 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,731 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,058 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"